Save Time with Sequence of Steps
Store a sequence of steps and activate them on the real-time dashboard on a periodic basis or whenever necessary.
Steps to-do for “flight preparation”
Example of using sequence of steps: When privet jet brokers book a flight, they have to complete a series of steps for the flight preparations. This comprises ensuring that:
- Catering service is in order;
- Limo is provided;
- Papers regarding the flight crew are in order; etc.
The same sequence is repeated each time a private jet is booked. With iFollow, the broker only needs to set this sequence once and simply activate it each time when booking a jet.
Steps to prepare quarterly tax report
Another task sequence example: An accountant has to prepare tax reports on a quarterly basis for each of their clients. To meet the payment deadlines, the following steps should be performed:
- Receive invoices and receipts from the client 15 days prior to the tax payment;
- Prepare the tax report 5 days before the tax payment;
- Pay the taxes at least 1 day before the due date.
With iFollow you can easily create this sequence of steps, and activate it on the real-time timeline as a repeated sequence on a quarterly basis.