iFollow helps law firms to ensure that their day to day activities are timely performed. The agenda of lawyers is very strained and requires good arrangement of all their activities. They have multiple clients and for each client there are series of activities to be performed during a certain time period.
Some lawyer and other legal professional use Microsoft Outlook, Google calendar, or spreadsheets to keep track of their activities. Others use Project Management or Customer Relationship Management software to manage their relationships with clients and track their activities. The disadvantages of using those applications are the following:
- Spreadsheets and calendars do not give holistic picture of all activities, do not allow assigning tasks to colleagues or assistants and do not permit seeing all those activities on one screen.
- Project management software packages are cumbersome to use and unreliable for managing day-to-day operations.
iFollow helps to simplify the
work of law firms. It allows lawyers to dynamically track day-to-day operations using a powerful and easy to use interface.
Legal cases include steps of actions to be performed. In most of the cases those are standard steps. With iFollow legal lawyers create a sequence of steps for Legal Proceedings and they activate those steps for each client with a single click. They can easily modify the sequence for each client: for example add or delete steps and change due dates, reminders, email notifications, assigned people, etc. Continue reading
Cognitive group discusses this topic in the paper “Measuring a product’s usefulness” accepted and to be presented at the ergonomics world congress IEA 2012 in Brasil.
Paper is written in collaboration with Prof. Jean-Marc Robert (École Polytechnique of Montreal) and Tigran Atoyan, MSc. (University of Oxford).
Decision makers should put a major effort in understanding a product’s potential usefulness before
deciding to invest in it. The challenge is: How to define usefulness of a product, how to measure it? The paper discusses those issues, the relation between the commercial success or failure of a product and its usefulness.
The paper reveals that usefulness of product is related to ability of that product to support users to do their fundamental activities saving time and energy. Other criteria in usefulness of a product are safety, quality of outcome, etc.
How to determine which BPM system is for you? Where can you find the BPM system?
What are the key criteria to consider when choosing a business process management system?
First, you must ask yourself the following questions:
- Who are you? Are you a manager, an analyst or an IT specialist?
- What do you do? Are you running an operation, or are you an analyst doing modeling and optimization?
- What type of organization do you have? A small business, a department or a large enterprise.
- Are your processes changing rapidly?
- Do you have training capability?
- If you have management responsibilities, you need a business process management system that is specialized in tracking and monitoring business processes. iFollow is the leader in the market to track business process. iFollow is extremely easy to set up and the user interface is intuitive and visual. With iFollow, managers have a feel of control
like never before. Continue reading
Each month, a series of reports has to be done on regular basis for the upper management. Those reports comprise quality control, status and compliance information on the current situation of operations.
Each team member has to produce reports at a certain business day of the month, and those
reports should be done every month.
For the manager it is time consuming to ensure that all reports are done timely by the team members. It also is rather annoying to have to remind the team members about their reports, do that by emails or by phone.
View all task related information in one place in a chronological order
iFollow improved the user interface of the History screen providing visibility of all task activities: deadline, delegated people, status, comments, attachments. Simply click on History and see everything in a glance. You don’t need to go back and forth through several screens to find the information related to the task: it’s all on one place.
What you can see in History screen?
Get real-time visibility and traceability of every task/project, follow how things are really going and make the right decision.
- History allows managers instantly to see
- Task deadline
- Task status Continue reading
Every day you need to be aware of the situation of your business and ensure that nothing will fall between the crack.
Task management with iFollow will allow you to track all your operations: with your team, your clients, etc. You can:
- Have a real time overview: see in a glance what is done, what is not done and what needs to be done.
- Get instant alerts if something is not done or is not done correctly.
- Have share workspace for groups who work together: who can share all information in one place and collaborate.
- Track everything in real-time
- Create tracks in real-time dashboard and organize it as you wish. It could be track for a project, for a specific event, for sales, etc.
- See all information for one task at one place.
- Get flexibility to update information about the tasks from any location. Continue reading
After booking the private jet for the client, brokers have to execute a series of steps to provide the required security and services. For example:
Different people are responsible for each of those steps. Any missed step can cost the company money and can lead to a loss of clientele, resulting in significant financial losses. The cost of missed steps per year could reach 150.000$.
V1 Private Jets (http://www.jetcharter.com) now uses iFollow to follow the steps.
To enhance the task management productivity we have done design improvements based on results of usability tests.
Situation: For some operations the managers need to be proactive. They need to ensure that the data entered in the system by their team is compliant with the required data and want to get an instant alert if there is a breach or out
of order situation.
For example, you may have to ensure that:
- Financial ratios for money lending are compliant with the defined values (for example, that the debt service coverage is over 4).
- Your employees process not less than the pre-defined number of agreements per week or per month.
- The drinking water pH level is within the range 6.5 – 8.5.
- Any values measured and entered in the system by the team of your inspectors are within the pre-defined range of values.
- The amount of delivered products is compliant with expected amount.
- Amount of available employees for the given period of time is compliant with the amount needed to complete the job.
With a single click you can now send assignments to your Gmail or Outlook calendar.
Sync your tasks or tasks of your team with your calendar and always be aware of the tasks
to be completed.